Top 20 Super Bowl Recipes

With the Super Bowl fast approaching I wanted to do something new on Kitchen Belleicious and that is compile a list of my favorite dishes I have shared over the years- each perfect for a party! From appetizers and meats to soup and desserts, You can find what you need right HERE!  If you find yourself wanting to have a fun delicious packed spread for your family and friends or scrambling to find that perfect last minute appetizer, dish or dessert for the Super Bowl Game- You will score BIG with my Super Bowl recipes.

Dips are easy and carefree. Crackers are a must. Sandwiches and Tostadas can be a snap when you prepare everything before the party and let your guests do the assembling! Soups are a go to favorite for any party and who doesn’t love chewy brownies, a recreation of Bananas Foster and melt in your mouth smore brownies! Throwing parties doesn’t have to be overwhelming and time consuming with the right recipes! GO TEAM!

Baked Avocado Fries                                                                                                Spicy Oyster Crackers

Crispy Chipotle Chicken Fingers                                                                           Parmesan Crusted Fried Cheese Raviloi

Out of this World Veggie Dip                                                                       The Ultimate Hot Dog Condiments

Black Bean, Smoked Corn and Avocado Tostadas                                                                      New Orleans Mufaletta

Chicken Corn Chili                                                                                         Roasted Tomato Seven Bean Soup

Tailgate Chili                                                                                                   Reuben Sandwich

Dijon and Black Pepper Gougeres                                                              Pancake/Sausage on A Stick

Banana Fosters Bars                                                                                                       The Ultimate Easy Chewy Brownie

Chocolate Chip Fruit Cups                                                                            Smore Brownies

Peanut Butter and Jelly Bars                                                                                     Skillet Chocolate Sheet Cake

Comments

1. says

You are a pro – prolific that is. Question: if I made a bunch of snacks, would I be more or less likely to watch a SuperBowl between two teams I don’t care about one way or the other?

2. says

Girl O Girl I know I can always count on you. I see you have those chicken fingers they are my household favorite and I just love that recipe

3. says

I’ve been trying to come up with what to serve for just the two of us. The muffelata sandwich looks delicious and quite appropriate!!

Best,
    Bonnie

4. says

Oh my girlie, there is so much to choose from! I don’t know where to begin. I’m loving the look of those chipotle chicken fingers and the parmesan crusted ravioli and baked avocado fries, umm yumm! BTW, those s’more brownies totally have my name on them. I love your collage photo as well, you’re just so technical. So are you on instagram? I tried looking you up, but I couldn’t find you my friend. It’s my newest addiction and so much fun!

So girl, hows the gluten-free thing going? Are you giving in to temptation such as those lovely chicken fingers? Are you finding some new and yummy recipes? I’m thinking about you and hoping that you’re whipping up some tasty dishes. I recently posted two naturally gluten free dinners that you might to try. One was a skillet chicken parm (no breadcrumbs or eggs needed) and I just posted these spaghetti squash tacos. Both recipes are kid and hubby approved.

Ok, I do wish you lived closer as well, so we could be foodie besties and try all sorts of fun restaurants in the city. I think we could even write it off and say we we’re doing restaurant reviews for our blogs! How cool would that be?

Ok, have a fabulous night girl! xoxo, Jackie
    jackie @ marin mama cooks recently posted..spaghetti squash tacosMy Profile

5. says

i’m not sure what is superbowl ..it must be some exciting game or event .but i know all the food featured up there are so delicious looking and perfect for parties ..! i want to chk out your oysters crackers again!
    lena recently posted..Passionfruit SoufflesMy Profile

6. says

You’re right Jessica – this is the go to place for Super Bowl or anytime party food!! There’s a few I haven’t seen – like fried avocado! and so, so many I want to try out!!

7. says

This is definitely interesting, You are extremely expert doodlekit. We have joined up with the feed and turn upwards intended for seeking added of your respective fantastic write-up. Also, I shared your website inside my social networking sites

8. says

Practical, Flexible, these all words perfect match your recipe. A chef ability to be good at a range of course, Have extensive experience of specialty diets and food preparation.

Trackbacks