Ohh! My Favorites!
Yummy Chunklet tagged me in the 7 Link Challenge last week and I was so excited to not only be chosen but to have an excuse to go back into my old files and pick my favorites. I never have time to reminiscence over past posts but this gave me a reason to do just that so I gladly welcomed the challenge.
There are only two rules: 1) publish a link specific to the categories below and 2) nominate up to 5 bloggers to take part in the challenge. Here are my chosen links for the following categories:
1. The most beautiful post: Saffron Seafood Paella
2. The most popular post: Homemade Gnocchi
4. The most helpful post: Easy as 1-2-3 Cheese Souffle (souffle, it doesn’t have to be hard!)
5. The post that was surprisingly successful: Smore’s Brownie
6. The post that did not get the attention it deserved: Eggplant Napoleon
7. The post I am most proud of: My Homemade Pretzels