Honey Ginger Chicken with Peppers
- 1/4 cup Devo Honey Ginger White Balsamic
- 1/4 cup Devo Garlic EVOO
- 1 TBSP honey
- 1 TBSP ground ginger
- 1 TBSP fresh lemon juice
- 1 tsp orange juice and 1 TBSP orange zest
- 2 tablespoons low-sodium soy sauce
- 2 tsp chili sauce
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 1/4 pounds skinless, boneless chicken breasts or thighs, cut into bite-sized pieces
- 1 teaspoon salt and pepper each
- 1/4 tsp red pepper flakes
- 2 teaspoons sesame seeds, toasted
Ginger Honey Glaze:
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 3 tablespoons Devo Honey Ginger White Balsamic
- 3 TBSP Devo Garlic EVOO
- 2 TBSP honey
- 1 1/2 table spoons sesame oil
- 1/2 tsp each of salt and pepper
Combine the marinade ingredients in a large zip-top plastic bag; seal and shake well. Add chicken; seal and toss to coat. Refrigerate at least 2 hours or overnight, turning occasionally.
Preheat oven to 425°. Remove chicken from bag, reserving marinade. Arrange chicken in a single layer on the rack of a broiler pan coated with cooking spray. Sprinkle chicken with salt and pepper. Bake at 425° for 20 minutes, stirring once.
Meanwhile, lets make the glaze for the chicken. Add all the glaze ingredients into a medium sized saucepan and heat on medium low until nice and thick, approx 8-10 minutes. Add chicken to glaze; toss well to coat. Place chicken mixture on a baking sheet; broil 5 minutes or until browned, stirring twice. Sprinkle with sesame seeds.